2019 Midwest Farm Energy Conference
Save the date for the 2019 Midwest Farm Energy Conference, which is scheduled for July 10-11, 2019. The conference will highlight energy efficient systems for Midwest dairies and cropping systems (on July 10), as well as energy conservation for swine production (on July 11).
Conference will include:
- Energy optimized systems for dairy production, including solar shading for grazing cattle
- Energy conservation and generation in swine facilities, featuring our sow cooling and piglet heating systems
- Opportunity to network with energy experts and professionals
- Bringing solar PV to your farm: from idea to operation
- Keynote dinner and program on July 10
Renewable Energy tours:
- Dairy facilities that utilize renewable energy technologies
- Swine facilities with solar photovoltaic systems
Conference presentations and recordings available.