July 26, 2018
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Horticulture Night offers a wide variety of demonstrations and presentations offered twice throughout the event. Typically held in the last Thursday of July, Horticulture Night gives visitors the opportunity to view annual flowers, plants, shrubs and trees under regional conditions as well as take in educational presentations. It is estimated that nearly 1,600 people attend the free event.
2018 topics include:
- The Edible Landscape
- Ornamental Grasses
- Designing with Succulents
- Fall Lawn Care
- Plant Disease in a Changing Climate
- Wonderful World of Hydrangeas
- Creating a Low Maintenance Yard
- Vegetable Container Gardening
- Annual Flower Walking Tour
- Mulch for Fruits and Vegetables
- Grit Weeding for Weed Control Demonstration
Check back soon for more details regarding our 2018 event!