Research Update for Ag Professionals
Educational Sessions include:
- What did we learn from on-farm strip trials in 2016? – Dr. Dan Kaiser
- New, noteworthy facts and speculation on key soybean and corn diseases – Dr. Dean Malvick
- Managing insects of soybean: Insecticide-resistant aphids and other challenges – Dr. Bob Koch
- Are insecticides an option? Performance, scouting and thresholds for key corn insects – Dr. Kenneth Ostlie
- Weeds are adaptable, but are we adapting? – Dr. Jeff Gunsolus
Registration fee: $55 through 12/31/2016. $60 beginning 1/1/2017.
Online registration and session abstracts can be found at z.umn.edu/iapru or onsite registration begins at 11:30 am.
Continuing education units for Certified Crop Advisors have been applied for including: 1 in Nutrient Management and 3 in Pest Management.
Hosted by U of MN Extension.