West Central Research and Outreach Center
Registration is now closed
Save the date for the 2022 Midwest Farm Energy Conference, which is scheduled for June 15-16, 2022. The conference will showcase ways to reduce carbon intensity of production agriculture, the use of green hydrogen and ammonia, agrivoltaics for grazing cattle, and robotic weed control.
- Sessions will focus on green hydrogen and ammonia to decarbonize nitrogen fertilizer, power generation, and thermal energy.
- Keynote dinner and program.
- Sessions will cover the use of solar arrays for farms, also known as agrivoltaics.
Other conference activities will include:
- "Ride and Drive" various electric vehicles and equipment
- Panel on the future role of green hydrogen in agriculture
- Opportunity to network with energy experts and professionals
Full Conference Rate: $80 (includes all conference sessions, tours, handouts, and keynote dinner.) Student pricing available.
Single Day Rate: $50 (Select which day you plan to attend. Includes sessions, tours, handouts and meal for selected day)
Keynote Dinner only (June 15): $15 (Join us for social hour, networking, dinner and keynote speaker)
View the conference agenda with a break-down of presentation topics and times.
The Midwest Farm Energy Conference is sponsored by the following businesses: